Published on 03/01/2018
Last Edited on 03/01/2018
The 6W2H is a problem solving methodology typically used in businesses. The acronymn stands for
- What: The content of the work to be done
- Why: The reasoning behind why you need/want to do the work
- Who: Who needs to do this and get involved with it?
- When: What are the time constraints on this job/work/project
- Where: The place in which you must do this
- Which: Which types of methods you will apply to complete the work
- How: How will you do it
- How much: How much does it cost to do it, if any?